We are honored to be among the many businesses that have been offered the opportunity to support your very worthwhile charitable endeavor. To be considered for a donation, please return your completed application to Cattlemens, plus any background information on your event and your company including web site URL if you have one. If your organization has a procurement form, please complete and send that as well.
Please review the following information before completing your Cattlemens donation application.
- All requests must be either faxed or mailed to Cattlemens. You can download the application here.
- Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please time appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Cattlemens.
- Your organization or event must be located within 10 miles from any one of our locations.
- The recipient must be a 501-C(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501-C(3) status, like a tax ID number would be ideal.
- The application must be received at least 30 days before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first serve basis. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budgets, it is not possible to fulfill every request.
- Requests from the following organization will be considered by Cattlemens:
- Organization defined as nonprofit under 501-C(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Schools and PTA’s
- Arts/Cultural events
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularity as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
- Political or advocacy groups
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
If you have any questions
regarding donations or your specific request please email:
- Dixon-Michelle Bergeron – email@example.com
- Folsom–Abby Becker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Livermore-Justin Dutcher –email@example.com
- Petaluma– Kristen Wherry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa Rosa– Kristen Wherry – email@example.com
- Selma– Justin Dutcher –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redding– Michelle Bergeron – email@example.com
- Roseville–Abby Becker – firstname.lastname@example.org