We are honored to be among the many businesses that have been offered the opportunity to support your very worthwhile charitable endeavor. To be considered for a donation, please fill out the donation request application to Cattlemens at the link here plus any background information on your event and your company including web site URL if you have one.
Please review the following information before completing your Cattlemens donation application.
- All requests must be submitted online to Cattlemens. You can fill out the request online here.
- Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please time appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Cattlemens.
- Your organization or event must be located within 10 miles from any one of our locations.
- The recipient must be a 501-C(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501-C(3) status, like a tax ID number would be ideal.
- The application must be received at least 30 days before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first serve basis. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budgets, it is not possible to fulfill every request.
- Requests from the following organization will be considered by Cattlemens:
- Organization defined as nonprofit under 501-C(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Schools and PTA’s
- Arts/Cultural events
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularity as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
If you have any questions
regarding donations or your specific request please email:
- Dixon-Michelle Bergeron – email@example.com
- Folsom–Abby Becker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Livermore-Justin Dutcher –email@example.com
- Petaluma– Justin Dutcher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa Rosa– Justin Dutcher – email@example.com
- Selma– Justin Dutcher –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redding– Michelle Bergeron – email@example.com
- Roseville–Abby Becker – firstname.lastname@example.org