At the Cattlemens in Livermore, we are here to host your event big or small! The premiere place to hold a private event in Alameda County and East Bay area, Cattlemens has the perfect place to celebrate any occasion with your friends or family. Need to host a meeting, or want to throw a party in a banquet hall?
Call Cattlemens today!
Top 5 Reasons to have your banquet at Cattlemens
- Private Rooms Day & Night for parties of 20-130.
- Western Hospitality with personalized banquet staff
- Full time Event Manager to assist with all of your planning
- Complimentary services including Audio visual, room set-up, and breakdown
- Customized menus for any budget
Cattlemens’ menu selections are offered only as suggestions. If you have a preference that is not included in our menu selections, we will be happy to arrange for a special menu just right to suit your needs. We do not require a pre-order for your group, they will order during the meal service on your event. And please don’t forget the extras- Cattlemens offers delicious desserts and a fantastic range of wines to compliment every menu choice.
Livermore Banquet Facility Includes:
- Audio Visual Equipment- Projector & Projector Screen.
- Podium & Microphone
- Private room- ‘The Barn- 130 guests maximum (26’x 80’)
- Large ‘Barn’ Banquet Room- 80 guests maximum (Chevron Shape), 60 guests maximum (U-Shape)
- Small ‘Barn’ Banquet Room- 50 guests maximum (Chevron Shape), 40 guests maximum (U-Shape
- ‘Stagecoach’ Semi-Private Area- 30 guests maximum (One Long Table)
Cattlemens offers a variety of bar services to best suit your occasion and budget.
A deposit is needed to secure our banquet room for the date and time of your event. The remaining balance is due at 7 days prior your event. Your deposit will be refunded if cancellation notice is received 7 days prior to event (45 days for holiday booking). All entrée prices include- all you can eat salad, ranch style beans, baked potato, hot sourdough bread, coffee and/or tea. Tax & Service Charge- 20% will be added to your final bill.
Last Minute Booking?
Not a problem! Just contact us, and we will work with you to set up your event and menu on short notice!
Terms of Service
At Cattlemens we want to make sure that we have the food and services to properly handle your banquet. Please provide us with the number of guests (guaranteed guest count) seven (7) days prior to your event. In the event that your guest count increases, please notify Cattlemens immediately so that we can accommodate your additional guests. ** Food and Beverage Minimums for Private Events May Apply
Cattlemens banquet room is available for events that do not include food and beverage. A room reservation and set-up charge would apply in this case. It is Cattlemens policy that no food or beverage should be brought into the restaurant. Of course, we’re happy to make exceptions for very special items such as wedding or birthday cakes. It would be our pleasure to assist you in these efforts and/or receive and store these special items on the day of your event. Linens- Add tablecloths to your event for $7 per table.