At the Cattlemens in Petaluma, we are here to host your event big or small! The premiere place to hold a private event in Sonoma County, Cattlemens has the perfect place to celebrate any occasion with your friends or family. Need to host a meeting, or want to throw a party in a banquet hall?
Call Cattlemens today!
Submit a request to have your event
at Cattlemens in Petaluma.
Top 5 Reasons to have your banquet at Cattlemens
- Private Rooms Day & Night for parties of 20-130.
- Un-compromising Hospitality with personalized banquet staff
- Full time Event Manager to assist with all of your planning
- Complimentary services including Audio visual, room set-up, and breakdown
- Customized menus for any budget
Cattlemens’ menu selections are offered only as suggestions. If you have a preference that is not included in our menu selections, we will be happy to arrange for a special menu just right to suit your needs. We do not require a pre-order for your group, they will order during the meal service on your event. And please don’t forget the extras- Cattlemens offers delicious desserts and a fantastic range of wines to compliment every menu choice.
- North Banquet Room- Set-Up U-Shape Max 65 guests
- Range Banquet Room, Set Up U-Shape, Max 40 guests with booths
- North Banquet Room- Chevron Set-Up, Max 65 guests
- Corral Banquet Room, Set-Up one long table 25 max guests
- Winchester- Semi-private Area 25 guests maximum, one long table. 52 guests maximum, with booths.
Petaluma Banquet Facility Includes:
Audio Visual Equipment- Projector & Projector Screen.
Podium & Microphone
- Private rooms- The Barn (North & Range)- 110 guests maximum, with booths (20’x60’)
- ‘North’ Banquet Room- 70 guests maximum .
- ‘Range’ Banquet Room- 40 guests maximum, with booths.
- Private room- ‘The Corral- 42 guests maximum (20’x25’) with booths.
- ‘Corral’ Banquet Room- 25 guests maximum, one long table.
- Semi- Private Seating- ‘Winchester’ 25 guests maximum, one long table. 52 guests maximum, with booths.
Cattlemens offers a variety of bar services to best suit your occasion and budget.
A deposit is needed to secure our banquet room for the date and time of your event. The remaining balance is due at 7 days prior your event. Your deposit will be refunded if cancellation notice is received 7 days prior to event (45 days for holiday booking). All entrée prices include- all you can eat salad, ranch style beans, baked potato, hot sourdough bread, coffee and/or tea. Tax & Service Charge- 20% will be added to your final bill.
Last Minute Booking?
Not a problem! Just contact us, and we will work with you to set up your event and menu on short notice!
Terms of Service
At Cattlemens we want to make sure that we have the food and services to properly handle your banquet. Please provide us with the number of guests (guaranteed guest count) seven (7) days prior to your event. The guaranteed count is the number of meals for which you will be required to pay. In the event that your guest count increases, please notify Cattlemens immediately so that we can accommodate your additional guests. ** Food and Beverage Minimums for Private Events May Apply
Cattlemens banquet room is available for events that do not include food and beverage. A room reservation and set-up charge would apply in this case. It is Cattlemens policy that no food or beverage should be brought into the restaurant. Of course, we’re happy to make exceptions for very special items such as wedding or birthday cakes. It would be our pleasure to assist you in these efforts and/or receive and store these special items on the day of your event. Linens- Add tablecloths to your event for $7 per table.